Monday, December 10, 2007

When the massive attack can be launched?

Few days ago, my friends asked me whether can I hack his computer by just chatting with him over the MSN. And of course I said no because I am not a expert on hacking personal computer.

What is more enjoying is hacking website or attacking server. But then, I had stopped hacking due to some reasons. I would like to think out a idea on how to hack, without being caught. Is this possible?

What I had hacked so far:
CCTV (full administrator access and view-only access) - Damn nice and enjoyable when full administrator access available.
Website (those with super poor security) - Just for fun only, even dummy can hack it.

I also attacked several websites, just want to make it down. But too bad, the damn security of the server, only caused 5 minutes down time. Damn it!

And yes, I am looking forward to hack something nice out there. Perhaps if another hacker who wish to share some ideas with me, can post comment here, and please remember to leave your e-mail address.

For your information, I am still doing research on the "Port Scanning" thing. I hope that I can launch a "massive attack" of SQL injection or DDOS attack soon. Don't blame me for that, we are just telling the world out there on how poor the security can be.

Everything that is connected to the Internet are not safe. I am looking forward to meet other hackers out there. Currently, I only met one hacker from United State, and we are friends right now.

Do not tell me what is wrong and right, or do not suspect me in any cases related with hacking without any proof.

Hackers must stay united, this is only what I have in my mind.

No comments:

a d v e r t i s e m e n t